Sealcoating Equipment and Crack Filling Equipment
SealMaster® is recognized as the industry leader in sealcoat and crackfill equipment, asphalt bulk storage tanks and everything that paving contractors, asphalt maintenance professionals and municipal maintenance departments need to maintain their asphalt pavement.
- Sealcoating: SealMaster® offers self propelled, trailer and skid mounted spray, squeegee and dual sealcoat application machines.
- Crack Repair: Choose from direct fire melters, oil-jacketed kettles and cold-applied units. Hot-applied units are available in 10 and 30 gallon stationary melters, and 10, 60, 100, 125, 260 and 400 gallon mobile units. Available options on SealMaster® crack filling equipment include heated material hose, air compressor, light bar, and more
- Bulk Storage Tanks: SealMaster® manufactures both horizontal and vertical storage tanks designed for the storage of raw and emulsified asphalt. Mobile units have either hand or hydraulically agitated, full sweep paddles for achieving ideal sealcoat material consistency.
- Asphalt Distributors: Heat & spray asphalt emulsions, cutbacks, rejuvenators and more. Ideal for use in chip and tar road repair when combined with the SealMaster® chip spreader.
- SealMaster® also carries a full line of ancillary sealcoating, crack filling and line marking equipment. Line striping machines for spraying water-based traffic marking paint, scarifiers, crack routing equipment, parking lot blowers and all the tools needed by the sealcoat contractor can be found at your local SealMaster® location.
From durability and performance to after sale service, SealMaster® has everything you need for your parking lots and driveway maintenance needs.
Call (800) 395-7325 for the SealMaster nearest you!