OptiPave® – Surface Sealer
OptiPave® is a clay-stabilized asphalt emulsion pavement surface seal designed to seal and protect asphalt roads while replenishing the pavement binder that is lost through oxidation and weathering.
• An economical surface treatment for low traffic roads.
• Provides a deep, rich “like new” black appearance.
5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drum, Bulk
One gallon of OptiPave will cover approximately 50-75 sq. ft. (5.55 to 8.33 sq. yds) per gallon.
* Colors may vary slightly from actual product.
• Produces an even textured surface.
• Environmentally friendly water based formula.
• Helps melt snow and ice faster.
• One coat application.
Repair major pavement defects. Fill cracks with SealMaster Hot Applied or Cold Applied crack fillers. Surface must be free from dust, dirt, debris, and standing water prior to application.
OptiPave® is ready-to-use. Do not dilute.
OptiPave® is designed to be applied by spray only. However, brushes may be used along edges and hard to reach areas. Spray application is recommended in order to maintain the profile of the pavement.
Temperatures must be above 55°F both during application and for a period of at least 24 hours after application. Do not apply when rain is imminent or forecast.
Wash tools in water before material dries.