Crack Cleaning Equipment | Wire Brush Crack Cleaner | Crack Cleaning Brush | Cleaning Cracks Prior to Crack FIlling | Lawn Edger with Crack Cleaning Brush Attachment
Wire Brush Crack Cleaners are ideal for cleaning dirt, debris, and vegetation from cracks prior to crack sealing and filling. Cleaning cracks with mechanized crack cleaning equipment with twisted wire brushes is the fast, effective solution for cleaning cracks in pavement prior to crack filling and sealing.
Little Wonder Pro Crack Cleaner Standard Features:
• Honda® GX120 engine
• Dual belt drive provides extra power to the brush and reduces slippage during application.
• Large heavy-duty 9″ diameter twisted wire wheel brush ideal for cleaning out expansion joints and cracks in asphalt or cement
• Brush depth adjustable up to 4 inches
• Brush shield keeps debris off the belts
• Convenient controls adjust depth, belt tension, and brush engagement all from the operator’s position
• Anti-vibration grip for user comfort
• Four wheel design provides extra stability and eliminates the need for a curb wheel
• All wheels have steel hubs with ball bearings and full axles front and rear for smoother and easier maneuverability
• Large gas tank size reduces refueling intervals
Little Wonder Pro Crack Cleaner
Ideal for Cleaning Cracks in Pavement Prior to Crack Filling and Sealing
• Engine: 4 H.P. Honda
• Weight: 77 lbs.
• Brush: 9-inch twisted wire
• Wheels: Four-8″ steel hubbed wheels
Billy Goat Crazor Crack Cleaner Standard Features:
• 6-position height adjustment swivel
• Heavy-duty frame and swivel caster
• 8” steel wire twisted brush
• Remote brush declutch
• Wide stable wheel base
Billy Grazor Crack Cleaner
An industry favorite for cleaning cracks prior to crack sealing
• Engine: 4 H.P. Honda OHV
• Weight: 82 lbs.
• Front Wheels: 5″ Full-circle casters
• Rear Wheels: 8″ Semi-pneumatic
• Brush: 8-inch twisted wire