Velocity Traffic Paint
- Advanced E-Z Spray Technology for Optimum Atomization and Crisp Consistent Lines
- Fast-Drying Formula Meets Fed Spec TTP-1952d and TTP-1952e Color Specifications
- High Solids, Durable Formula
- E-Z Stir Formula with Minimal Settling in Pail During Storage
- 100% Acrylic Formula
5 Gallon Pail, 55 gallon Drum
15 Mils wet film thickness
(4″ wide stripe – 325 linear feet/gallon; 2″ wide stripe – 650 linear feet/gallon).
* Colors may vary slightly from actual product.
SealMaster Velocity Traffc Paint is a fast drying acrylic water base paint formulated with advanced E-Z spray technology. Designed for striping exterior and interior asphalt and
Surface must be clean and dry prior to application. New asphalt should cure sufficiently to be free of light oils on the surface. Allow freshly sealed pavement surfaces to cure for at least 24 hours under ideal weather conditions (70°F, low humidity). Concrete surfaces should be acid etched and flushed with water prior to application.
DO NOT DILUTE. Stir thoroughly before using.
Apply with spray equipment, brush, or roller to properly cleaned and prepared surface.
Apply to clean dry surface when surface and air temperature is not expected to drop below 50°F or exceed 120°F in a 24 hour period.
Wash tools in water. Use proper cleaner if material has dried.