PatchMaster™ – High Performance Cold Patch
The cold patch with hot mix performance!
• Easy to Use – Simply pour from bag and tamp or drive over with car wheels.
• No heating required. A true, cold patch product.
• PatchMaster can be applied in any weather.
• Fills potholes in both asphalt and concrete. Ideal for full depth repair.
• Packaged in 50 lb. weatherproof bags and 55 gallon drums.
• Ideal for roads, streets, parking lots, driveways, and other pavement surfaces.
50 lb. Bag, 55 Gallon Drum
One 50 lb. bag of PatchMaster™ cold patch will cover approximately 5 square feet at 1″ depth or 2.5 square feet at 2″ depth.
PatchMaster™ is a cold-applied high performance pothole patch material. It is an all-weather material that can be used to fill potholes in wet or dry conditions. PatchMaster™ remains pliable at temperatures as low as -20°F.
A fast, economical, easy to use pothole patch for parking lots, driveways, roads, streets, and more.
Remove loose material, debris, snow, and standing water from pothole prior to application.
Store PatchMaster™ Pothole Patch in warm area to enhance workability. PatchMaster™ is a ready to use product. Simply pour or shovel from container.
Apply PatchMaster™ directly from bag. Fill to a height of 1/2″ above surrounding pavement. Tamp or compact into place with hand tamper, roller, or car wheels.
Wash tools in water before material dries.