High Performance Cold Patch
The cold patch with hot mix performance!
- Easy to Use – Simply pour from bag and tamp or drive over with car wheels.
- No heating required. A true, cold patch product.
- PatchMaster can be applied in any weather.
- Fills potholes in both asphalt and concrete. Ideal for full depth repair.
- Packaged in 50 lb. weatherproof bags and 55 gallon drums.
- Ideal for roads, streets, parking lots, driveways, and other pavement surfaces.
The Cold Patch with Hot Mix Performance
PatchMaster is a cold-applied high performance pothole patch material. It is an all-weather material that can be used to fill potholes in wet or dry conditions. PatchMaster™ remains pliable at temperatures as low as -20°F.
A fast, economical, easy to use pothole patch for parking lots, driveways, roads, streets, and more.
Remove loose material, debris, snow, and standing water from pothole prior to application.
Store PatchMaster Pothole Patch in warm area to enhance workability. PatchMaster is a ready to use product. Simply pour or shovel from container.
Apply PatchMaster directly from bag. Fill to a height of 1/2″ above surrounding pavement. Tamp or compact into place with hand tamper, roller, or car wheels.
Wash tools in water before material dries.
|Unit Size||Unit Weight|
|50 lb. Bag||50 lbs.|
|55 Gallon Drum||700 lbs.|