Asphalt Binder Plus™
Polymer Modified Asphalt Emulsion
• Asphalt Recycling Agent
• Pavement Rejuvenator/Fog Seal
• Crack Sealant For Road Application
• Tack Coat
5 Gallon Pail, 55 Gallon Drum
To estimate gallons of Asphalt Binder Plus™ required to cover a specific area, use the following coverage rates:
• Recycling Agent For Infrared Patching: Indefinite. Dependent upon material requirements.
• Fog Seal or Rejuvenator: .03 to .05 gallons per square yard.
• Tack Coat For Patching or Paving: .03 to .05 gallons per square yard.
Asphalt Binder Plus™ is a polymer modified anionic asphalt emulsion designed for use as a recycling agent, rejuvenator, road crack sealant, and tack coat. Asphalt Binder Plus™ exceeds the ISSA requirements for SS1H.
• Recycling Agent For Infrared Patching: Use material as is. Dilution is not required. • Fog Seal or Rejuvenator: Dilute 1 to 1 with water and apply to old oxidized pavement to replenish the asphalt binder that is lost through aging, oxidation, and weathering. Apply by spray at a rate of .06 to .10 gallons of mixed material per square yard (.03 to .05 concentrate Asphalt Binder Plus™ per square yard). Do not apply to smooth pavement surfaces. Do not over apply and create a slick surface. Pavement must have porosity and profile to maintain friction for vehicles. • Tack Coat For Patching or Paving: Dilute 1 to 1 with water. Apply by spray or brush. Apply at a rate of .06 to .10 gallons of mixed material per square yard (.03 to .05 concentrate). • Crack Sealant For Roads: Use material as is. Do not dilute. Apply with pour pot, pump system, or directly from container. Coverage rate shall be dependent upon depth and width of crack. One gallon will typically cover 75-150 linear feet of cracks.
Temperatures must be above 50°F both during application and for a period of at least 24 hours after application. Do not apply when rain is imminent or forecast.
Wash tools in water before material dries.