VASSER SULLIVAN GTD PROS EARN PODIUM FINISH
GTD DRIVERS FINISH FIFTH IN CLASS
SealMaster Franchise Meeting attendees enjoyed International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) Rolex 24-Hour action from Daytona International Speedway’s High Banks suites, among other viewing options; along with pit tours; and hospitality provided by SealMaster and Vasser Sullivan. Stay tuned for more photos.
- Jack Hawksworth, Ben Barnicoat and Mike Conway finished third in the GTD PRO class in the 61st Rolex 24 at Daytona on Sunday. The #14 Lexus RC F GT3 was at the front of the field for 76 laps, and ultimately scored the Vasser Sullivan team their first Rolex 24 podium finish in the GTD PRO category.
- The #12 Lexus RC F GT3 finished fifth in the GTD class with drivers Aaron Telitz, Kyle Kirkwood, Frankie Montecalvo, and Parker Thompson all sharing driving duties.
- See Vasser Sullivan Rolex 24-Hour video highlights.
- Next up is 12 Hours of Sebring, March 15-18, at Sebring International Raceway. To inquire about attending, contact Matt Purdy.
- See the full 2023 IMSA Weathertech Series Schedule.