Polymer Viscosity Modifier for Pavement Sealers
PaveGel is a synthetic rubber copolymer latex additive designed to enhance the fuel resistance, toughness, and sand suspension properties of coal tar pitch emulsion (CTPE). PaveGel meets FAA P625, FAA P627, FAA P631, and ASTM D4866 specifications for latex additives.
- Meets FAA P625, P627, P630, and P631 specifications.
- Improves sealer flexibility.
- Enhances resistance to oils, fuels, and grease.
- Provides a blacker dried sealer film.
- Provides sand suspension and uniform application of sand slurry mixes.