Liquid Road Ultra Pavement Sealer for Roads
Asphalt and Blacktop Sealcoating
Liquid Road Ultra is ideal for protecting and beautifying all types of pavement surfaces including Roads, Streets, Parking Lots, Shopping Malls, Driveways, Roadways and more. This particular specification pertains to Liquid Road Ultra application on Roads and Streets.
- Spend time on the jobsite “applying sealer” rather than “mixing sealer”
- Avoid injuries from lifting heavy sand bags
- Ultra is a better sealer – higher solids and faster drying
Apply Liquid Road Ultra for applications on Roads and Streets at a rate of 30-40 square feet per gallon per coat (3.3 – 4.4 square yards per gallon per coat).
NOTE: Coverage rate may vary due to pavement age, porosity, and method or application.
* Colors may vary slightly from actual product.
Liquid Road Ultra Pavement Sealer is a polymer-modified, fiber reinforced asphalt emulsion coating that contains specifically graded aggregate and is applied to bituminous pavement surfaces. Liquid Road Ultra Blend is a ready to apply material that is factory blended with aggregate. Liquid Road Ultra Blend is a highly durable, slip-resistant surface treatment that greatly extends pavement service life.
Surface must be clean and free from loose material and dirt. Cracks should be filled with SealMaster Cold or Hot-Applied Crack Filling Materials. Oil stains should be cleaned and primed with SealMaster Oil Spot Primer.
Mix Liquid Road Ultra thoroughly before applying. If needed, a small amount of water may be added to facilitate application.
To achieve optimum performance and the desired results for Liquid Road Ultra, it is important to follow proper application procedures. The following two coat process is recommended for optimum performance and durability:
1. Apply, by squeegee application, the first coat of Liquid Road Ultra at a rate of 30-40 square feet (3.3-4.4 square yards) per gallon. Allow first coat to dry thoroughly before applying the second coat.
2. Apply, by squeegee application, the second coat of Liquid Road Ultra at a rate of 30-40 square feet (3.3-4.4 square yards) per gallon. Allow second coat to dry thoroughly before opening to traffic.
Temperatures must be above 50°F both during application and for a period of at least 24 hours after application. Do not apply when rain is imminent or forecast.
Wash tools in water before material dries.