Featuring Advanced Nano-Cure Technology
FASS-DRI Pavement Sealer Additive is the result of an exciting breakthrough in NANO-CURE chemistry. FASS-DRI additive enables you to open a parking lot to traffic in as little as 30 minutes.
- The latest advancement in fast dry technology for the fastest dry times
- Fortified with SSA (sand suspension additive) for dual action performance… Fast cure and sand suspension
- The blackest color – the toughest film
- Ideal for coal tar emulsion, asphalt emulsion, or blended sealers
2 Gallon Pail, 5 Gallon Pail
FASS-DRI Pavement Sealer Additive is the result of an exciting breakthrough in NANO-CURE chemistry. FASS-DRI additive enables you to open a parking lotto traffic in as little as 30 minutes.
- Toughness, Adhesion, Flexibility, Color, Sand Suspension
- Reduces tracking and power steering marks, locks in sand and makes coating dry blacker
- Improves sand suspension and uniform distribution of sand slurry mixes
Suggested Formula Range
Two gallons of FASS-DRI PSA per 100-150 gallons of concentrate pavement sealer. Add recommended amount of water to pavement sealer before adding FASS-DRI PSA and sand.
Based on the above starting formulations and job requirements, the best FASS-DRI PSA formulation is the one that works best for your crew, your equipment, and the weather and pavement conditions. Generally:
- More FASS-DRI PSA will shorten the cure time
- More FASS-DRI PSA will result in a thicker more viscous sealer material
Mixing the Sealcoating Material
Stir FASS-DRI PSA before using. With agitator turning, to the predetermined amount of sealer, add water, then add FASS-DRI PSA. Add sand slowly.
For complete mixing and application instructions contact Maintenance Inc.
The methods and techniques described herein represent some that have been used successfully to obtain the desired results. All variations in asphalt, climate conditions and equipment cannot be anticipated by Maintenance, Inc. The decision to use any of these methods and techniques is entirely at the election and the responsibility of the user.
|Unit Size||Unit Weight|
|2 Gallon Pail||29 lbs.|
|5 Gallon Pail||72 lbs.|