Liquid Road Ultra Pavement Sealer for Parking Lots
Asphalt and Blacktop Sealcoating
Liquid Road Ultra is ideal for protecting and beautifying all types of pavement surfaces including parking lots, shopping malls, airports, driveways, roadways and more. This particular specification pertains to Liquid Road Ultra application on parking lots.
- Spend time on the jobsite “applying sealer” rather than “mixing sealer”
- Avoid injuries from lifting heavy sand bags
- Ultra is a better sealer – higher solids and faster drying
One gallon of Liquid Road Ultra for application on parking lots will cover approximately 45-55 square feet per coat (5-6 square yards per coat). Multi-coat application is recommended for optimum durability.
NOTE: Coverage rate may vary due to pavement age, porosity, and method or application.
* Colors may vary slightly from actual product.
Liquid Road Ultra Pavement Sealer is a polymer-modified, fiber reinforced asphalt emulsion coating that contains specifically graded aggregate and is applied to bituminous pavement surfaces. Liquid Road Ultra is a ready to apply material that is factory blended with aggregate. Liquid Road Ultra is a highly durable, slip-resistant surface treatment that greatly extends pavement service life.
Surface must be clean and free from loose material and dirt. Cracks should be filled with SealMaster Cold or Hot-Applied Crack Filling Materials. Oil stains should be cleaned and primed with SealMaster Oil Spot Primer.
Mix Liquid Road Ultra thoroughly before applying. If needed, a small amount of water may be added to facilitate application.
To achieve optimum performance and the desired results for Liquid Road Ultra, it is important to follow proper application procedures. The following three coat process is recommended for optimum performance and durability:
1. Apply, by squeegee application, the first coat of mixed Liquid Road Ultra to all drive lanes, entrances, exits and high traffic areas (excluding parking stalls) at a rate of 45-55 square feet (5-6 square yards) per gallon. Allow first coat to dry thoroughly before applying the second coat.
2. Apply, by squeegee, the second coat of mixed Liquid Road Ultra to the entire pavement surface at a rate of 45-55 square feet (5-6 square yards) per gallon. Allow second coat to dry thoroughly before applying the third finish coat.
3. Apply, by spray application, the third coat (finish coat) of mixed Liquid Road Ultra to the entire pavement surface at a rate of 45-55 square feet (5-6 square yards) per gallon. Allow final coat of Liquid Road to dry 24 hours prior to opening to traffic.
Temperatures must be above 50°F both during application and for a period of at least 24 hours after application. Do not apply when rain is imminent or forecast.
Wash tools in water before material dries.