A liquid detackifier for hot-applied crack sealants. Prevents tracking of freshly applied hot pour crack sealants.
5 Gallon Pail
One gallon will cover from 1,000 to 2,000 feet of cracks depending upon rate of application.
- Eliminates stickiness of freshly applied sealant
- Provides a barrier between tires and fresh sealant
- Compatible with all hot pour crack sealants (Will not attack or harm sealant)
- Reduces traffic down time
- Economical and time saving
- Will not alter or affect sealant properties
- Environmentally-friendly and biodegradeable
Gently stir Tack-Away prior to use. Fill Garden-type, hand-held pump up sprayer with Tack-Away. Adjust spray tip to a medium fan pattern. Spray Tack-Away directly on freshly applied crack sealant while minimizing overspray onto pavement.
Cleans up with water. Run water through sprayer when finished with application of Tack-Away.
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Wear non-pervious gloves and eye protection when working with Tack-Away.
In Eye: Immediately flush with large amounts of water for 15 minutes. If needed, seek medical attention. If Ingested: Do not induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention. On Skin: Wash with soap and water.
Protect container from freezing. Tack-Away is a water-based product. Keep out of reach of children.